- Introduction: Why SEO Article Writing is Important
- The Basics of SEO Article Writing
- How to Write SEO Articles that Rank: Keyword Research
- How to Write SEO Articles that Rank: On-Page Optimization
- How to Write SEO Articles that Rank: Link Building
- How to Write SEO Articles that Rank: Measuring Success
- Advanced SEO Article Writing Techniques
- Case Studies: SEO Article Writing that Works
- FAQs about SEO Article Writing
- Resources for Further Reading on SEO Article Writing
How to Write SEO Articles that Rank in 2018. If you want to rank in 2018, you need to pay attention to what Google is changing.
Checkout this video:
Introduction: Why SEO Article Writing is Important
There’s no question that SEO is important for any website that wants to rank in Google and other search engines. Quality content is still the king when it comes to SEO, which is why article writing and SEO go hand-in-hand.
If you want your articles to rank, you need to know how to write SEO articles that are optimized for both search engines and your readers. In this post, we’ll share 9 essential tips on how to write SEO articles that will help your content rank higher in search results.
The Basics of SEO Article Writing
If you’re a webmaster, business owner, or marketing professional, chances are good that you already know a thing or two about SEO. But what about SEO writing? Just as there’s a specific formula for crafting effective SEO titles and meta descriptions, there’s also an art to writing SEO-friendly articles that both search engines and human readers will love.
To write an SEO article, start by doing keyword research to find out which keywords your target audience is searching for. Then, craft your article around those keywords while still making it readable and engaging. Be sure to include the keywords in the title, headings, and throughout the body of the text. To make your article even more effective, include links to other relevant articles and website pages. Finally, don’t forget to proofread your article before you hit publish!
How to Write SEO Articles that Rank: Keyword Research
Before you start writing an article, it’s important to do your keyword research. This will help you determine what people are searching for, and how difficult it will be to rank for your chosen keyword.
Here are a few tips for doing your keyword research:
– Use a variety of tools, including Google AdWords Keyword Planner and Google Trends.
– Look for long-tail keywords (keywords that are more specific, such as “SEO article tips” instead of just “SEO”).
– Choose keywords that have low competition and high search volume.
– Make a list of potential keywords, and then narrow down your list to the best ones.
Once you’ve chosen your keyword, it’s time to start writing your article. Keep in mind that in order to rank well, your article needs to be both informative and keyword-rich. Here are a few tips for writing SEO articles:
– Start by creating a catchy headline that includes your keyword.
– Use your keyword throughout the body of your article, but don’t overdo it. A good rule of thumb is to use it 2-3% of the time.
– In addition to using your keyword throughout the body of the article, be sure to include it in the title, meta description, and URL.
– Optimize your images by including keywords in the file names and alt text.
– Link to other relevant articles on your website, as this will help improve your website’s authority.
– Make sure your article is at least 300 words long. The more comprehensive it is, the better chance you have of ranking well.
How to Write SEO Articles that Rank: On-Page Optimization
If you want your articles to rank, on-page optimization is key. Here are 9 essential tips:
1. Do your research. Keyword research is essential for on page optimization. Use tools like Google’s Keyword Planner and semrush.com to find keywords that are relevant to your topic and have a good amount of monthly searches (higher than 1000 is ideal).
2. Make sure your keyword appears in the title, first sentence and last sentence of your article, as well as in the H1 and H2 headings.
3. Use synonyms of your keyword throughout the article so that it doesn’t look like you’re cramming in too many keywords (this is called keyword stuffing and will actually hurt your ranking).
4. Use LSI keywords throughout the article. LSI (latent semantic indexing) keywords are words and phrases that are related to your main keyword. Google uses these to determine the topic of a piece of content and how relevant it is to a searcher’s query. You can find LSI keywords using a tool like LSIGraph.com or by doing a Google search for your main keyword + “related terms”.
5. Include external links to high-quality websites in your article. This shows Google that your article is relevant and informative, and can help to improve your ranking.
6. Internal links also help with on-page optimization. By linking to other articles on your website, you can help search engines crawl your website more easily and index all of your content. This can also help improve user experience on your website, as visitors will be able to find related articles more easily.
7. Optimize all images with ALT tags that include your main keyword for the article. Alt tags are used by search engines to index images, so including them can help improve your ranking for image searches related to the topic of your article.
How to Write SEO Articles that Rank: Link Building
Link building is the process of getting other websites to link back to your website. This is important because it helps your website rank higher in search engine results pages (SERPs), and it also helps increase the authority and credibility of your website.
There are a number of different ways to build links, but some of the most effective methods include guest blogging, directory submissions, and social media outreach.
When it comes to guest blogging, try to contribute articles to high-quality websites in your industry or niche. This will not only help you get exposure for your own website, but it will also help you build relationships with other webmasters and influencers in your field.
Directory submissions can also be a helpful way to build links. However, it’s important to only submit your website to directories that are relevant to your industry or niche. Otherwise, you run the risk of appearing spammy, which can hurt your link-building efforts.
Finally, social media outreach can be a great way to build links and drive traffic to your website. When doing social media outreach, make sure to share high-quality content that will be of interest to your target audience. You should also try to engage with other users on social media, as this can help increase the reach of your content and build relationships with potential customers or clients.
How to Write SEO Articles that Rank: Measuring Success
With so many businesses vying for attention online, it’s more important than ever to make sure your website and content are optimized for search engine ranking. Otherwise, your potential customers will never even know you exist.
But how can you tell if your SEO efforts are really paying off? Here are some metrics you can use to measure the success of your SEO articles:
1. organic traffic: This is the number of visitors who find your website via a search engine, such as Google. You can measure this by looking at your website’s analytics.
2. page views: This is the number of times people have viewed a particular page on your website. Again, you can measure this through your website’s analytics.
3. time on page: This metric measures how long visitors spend on a particular page before moving on. A high time on page indicates that people are finding your content useful and engaging.
4. bounce rate: This measures the percentage of visitors who leave your website after viewing only one page. A high bounce rate indicates that people aren’t finding what they’re looking for on your site.
5. conversions: This is the number of people who take a desired action, such as signing up for a newsletter or making a purchase. You can track conversions through Google Analytics or other similar tools.
By monitoring these metrics, you’ll be able to tell whether your SEO articles are really making a difference for your business. If you’re not seeing the results you want, don’t hesitate to adjust your approach accordingly.
Advanced SEO Article Writing Techniques
SEO article writing is a specialized form of online writing that helps your articles rank higher in search engine results pages (SERPs). While there are many factors that contribute to high SERP rankings, such as website authority and backlinks, the quality and relevancy of your content is still one of the most important ranking factors.
To write SEO articles that rank, you need to understand how search engines work and what ranking factors they use. You also need to know how to research keywords and optimize your articles for those keywords. Here are some advanced SEO article writing techniques to help you write articles that rank:
1. Understand how search engines work
Before you can optimize your articles for ranking, you need to understand how search engines work. Search engines use algorithms to rank websites and pages in SERPs. These algorithms consider many different factors, including the quality of the content, the relevance of the keywords, the number of backlinks, and more.
2. Do your research
To write SEO articles that rank, you need to pick the right keywords. Keyword research is the process of finding and selecting keywords that have a high search volume but low competition. You can use keyword research tools like Google AdWords Keyword Planner or Moz Keyword Explorer to find relevant keywords for your article.
3. Optimize your article for your chosen keyword
Once you’ve chosen a keyword, you need to optimize your article for that keyword. This means using the keyword throughout your article in a way that sounds natural and is relevant to the topic at hand. Remember not to stuff your keyword into your article; Google will penalize you for this practice with lower SERP rankings
Case Studies: SEO Article Writing that Works
Creating content that both ranks highly in search engine results pages (SERPs) and appeals to website visitors can be a challenge. However, with a little know-how, it is possible to write SEO articles that achieve both of these goals.
To help you see how this can be done, we’ve put together four case studies of successful SEO articles. Each one demonstrates a different approach that can be used to improve your article’s chances of ranking well and attracting readers.
Case Study #1: Write for Your Target Audience First
When writing an SEO article, it’s important to keep your target audience in mind first and foremost. After all, if your article doesn’t appeal to the people you’re trying to reach, it’s unlikely to rank well or generate much traffic.
Case Study #2: Do Your Keyword Research
Keyword research is an essential part of writing SEO-friendly articles. By targeting relevant keywords, you can improve your chances of ranking highly for those terms in SERPs. You can also use keywords to ensure that your article is relevant to the search intent of potential readers.
Case Study #3: Optimize Your Article for Search Engines
In addition to writing for your target audience and doing keyword research, you also need to optimize your article for search engines if you want it to rank well. This means including relevant keywords throughout your article in a way that sounds natural and flows well. You should also make sure your article is well-structured and easy to read.
Case Study #4: Promote Your Article After Publishing It
Once you’ve written and published your SEO article, promoting it can help give it a boost in SERPs. There are a number of different ways you can promote your article, such as through social media, email marketing, and link building.
FAQs about SEO Article Writing
If you’re a freelance writer or journalist, it’s likely that you’ve come across the term “SEO article writing.” But what is it, exactly? And how can you Write SEO Articles that Rank?
Here are answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about SEO article writing:
1. What is an SEO article?
An SEO article is a piece of writing that is optimized for search engines. This means that it includes keywords and phrases that potential readers are likely to search for.
2. How is an SEO article different from a regular article?
The main difference between an SEO article and a regular article is the keywords and phrases that are included. With an SEO article, these keywords and phrases are strategically placed throughout the text in order to attract attention from search engines.
3. Why should I write SEO articles?
There are two main reasons why you might want to write SEO articles:
-To increase traffic to your website or blog
-To earn money through advertising or affiliate marketing
4. What are the benefits of writing SEO articles?
The benefits of writing SEO articles include:
-Increased traffic to your website or blog
-The ability to earn money through advertising or affiliate marketing
-Improved search engine optimization for your website or blog
5. How do I write an SEO article?
Writing an SEO article is not significantly different from writing a regular article, with a few key exceptions. When writing an SEO article, it’s important to:
-Select a keyword or phrase to target
-Include the keyword or phrase throughout the body of the text, including in the title, in headers and subheaders, and in the conclusion
-Make sure that the keyword or phrase appears naturally within the text and isn’t forced in
-Use variations of the keyword or phrase throughout the text
-Optimize the title and tags for search engines
Resources for Further Reading on SEO Article Writing
This list of resources will help you to further improve your understanding and skills when it comes to writing SEO articles that rank highly in search engine results pages.
-“How to Write an SEO Article” by Neil Patel
-“11 Proven Tips for Writing High Converting Sales & Landing Pages” by Unbounce
-“The 8 Elements of a Highly Effective Title Tag for SEO” by Moz
-“How to Write Better Meta Descriptions for Improving Your Click-Through Rates” by HubSpot